Do not send the following in a package abroad:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal skin (non-domesticated)
- Articles of exceptional value (e.g., works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold, and silver)
- Dangerous goods and materials
- Ivory and ivory products
- Live animals
- Money and negotiable items
- Perishable goods
- Personal effects
- Pornographic materials
- Stamps of unusual value
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Unaccompanied baggage
Certain countries have additional items that are either prohibited or have restrictions for shipment. It is the shipper's responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Shippers are also advised to refer to each country´s Export Prohibited Articles list.
UPS Shipping Policy
UPS will not transport any goods that are prohibited by law or regulation of any federal, state or local government in the origin or destination countries, or that may breach any applicable export, import or other laws or endanger the safety of our employees, agents and subcontractors or the means of transportation or, that in our opinion, soil, taint or otherwise damage other goods or equipment or that are economically or operationally impractical to transport.
UPS reserves the right to refuse or suspend the shipment of any package that does not state:
- complete contact information of the sender and the recipient
- Complete information on the goods which must be described, classified or packaged, and marked in a manner suitable for transport and accompanied by the necessary documentation.
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.