We have been offering high-standard services in transportation to private individuals and companies since 2007. We ship to more than 220 countries worldwide and work only with professional and experienced carriers, such as DHL, FedEx, DPD, UPS, PPL, and GLS. These companies have a long-year experience and a top logistics network via which we will ship your package.
It doesn't matter what you need to transport: documents or pallets with goods. We offer a complex shipping solution to deliver your package anywhere globally. Our prices are up to 80 % lower compared to the competition. Time is even more critical and rarer than ever before in today's busy world. We care that our services are always reliable and fast, and our prices are outstanding for our customers. Your shipment is alos important to us.
Why choose our services?
- We have more than ten years of experience with international shipping.
- We deliver parcels to more than 220 countries worldwide.
- We provide the delivery of letters, packages, pallets, and oversized items.
- We work only with verified and experienced carriers.
- You will get access to high-quality transport providers.
- We guarantee express delivery for most destinations.
- We ensure the trouble-free customs clearance of your shipment. We will help you prepare all the documentation you need for delivery.
- Our services are cheaper by 80 % compared to other carriers.
- Thanks to our postage calculator, you can immediately find out the delivery's price.
Package Abroad - express services
- We offer a wide range of express delivery services to most destinations worldwide.
- Entrust your shipment to real professionals and try our excellent service! Our team consists of professionals with long experience in logistics, and we are ready to answer all your questions.
- Contact our team and learn more about our fast delivery service. Don’t overpay, and don’t settle for unreliable carriers. We offer a more advantageous and more efficient service for your shipment!
+420 730 779 988 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.