Cash on delivery service is currently suspended
Countries to which it is possible to send cash on delivery shipment
You can use cash on delivery in all EU countries and Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
If you require payment for the goods from the recipient, use the cash-on-delivery service. The maximum amount for cash on delivery is 3,000 €.
- Service price: 15.35 €
Cash on delivery is paid only through UPS's logistics partner, and payment is possible only to a Czech bank account.
How will cash on delivery be paid out?
Depends on which bank account you will fill in during the creation of the order. Our system supports several options:
- to a Czech account maintained in CZK
- to a Slovak account maintained in EUR
At what exchange rate will the money be paid out?
- If you enter a Czech bank account in CZK, money will be converted at the current exchange rate from EUR to CZK and sent to your account in CZK.
- If you enter a Slovak bank account in EUR, you will receive the exact amount you enter when filling in the order form.
How will you record payments for multiple cash on delivery?
- You will receive a payment on your account with a variable symbol, which you choose when entering addresses to the system for each package.
Do you need advice?
Cannot finish a payment or have another problem with an order? We are here for you.
+420 730 779 988 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.