What is medical material?
Medical material consists of medical supplies and aids like hypodermic needles, syringes, masks, respirators, catheters, surgical supplies, patches, bandages, hearing protectors, insulin pens, tonometers, pregnancy tests, first aid kits, disinfectants for hands, subjects, and surfaces.
What is prohibited?
According to the general transporting regulations, it is prohibited to transport:
- pressure vessels, compressed or liquefied gases and gases in solutions,
- any good which requires transporting with a regulated temperature,
- easily breaking goods without sufficient protective package.
There are no restrictions on transporting medical supplies, which are not included in this list.
Need to ship medications?
Transporting within the EU has no specific restrictive criteria. They are expected to be sent in small quantities for personal use.
For shipping medical supplies abroad, it is necessary to enclose an invoice with an exact description of the goods, their value, and country of origin. It does not matter if you don't have an invoice. Choose the service you need, and we will take care of the customs clearance of the shipment.
- whether the medication can be transported to the specific country,
- whether it does not contain any of the substances that are banned in that state
- if this medication is prescriptive in the country of destination, an official medical report in English is sometimes required.
The medication should ideally contain an original package, including an information leaflet. Some shipping companies reserve the right to transport and accept to ship only with their prior written consent.
In the case you are still not sure if you can ship an item, contact us by phone or by e-mail, and we will be happy to advise you!
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.