What is medical material?
Medical materials are medical supplies and aids like hypodermic needles, syringes, masks, respirators, catheters, surgical supplies, patches, bandages, hearing protectors, insulin pens, tonometers, pregnancy tests, first aid kits, disinfectants for hands, subjects, and surfaces.
What is prohibited?
According to the general transporting regulations, it is prohibited to transport:
- Pressure vessels, compressed or liquefied gases and gases in solutions,
- Any good which requires transporting with a regulated temperature,
- Easily breaking goods without sufficient protective package.
There are no restrictions on transporting medical supplies, which are not included in this list.
Need to ship medications?
Transporting within the EU has no specific restrictive criteria. They are expected to be sent in small quantities for personal use.
For shipping medical supplies abroad, it is necessary to enclose an invoice with a detailed description of the goods, their value, and country of origin. It does not matter if you don't have an invoice. Choose the service you need, and we will take care of the shipment's customs clearance.
- whether the medication can be transported to the specific country,
- whether it does not contain any of the substances that are banned in that state
- if this medication is prescriptive in the destination country, an official medical report in English is sometimes required.
The medication should ideally contain an original package, including an information leaflet. Some shipping companies reserve the right to transport and accept to ship only with their prior written consent.
If you are still unsure if you can ship an item, contact us by phone or by e-mail, and we will be happy to advise you!
Do you need advice?
Can't make the payment or do you have any other problem with your order? We're here for you.
+420 730 779 988 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.