We will arrange the express delivery of your shipment worldwide at very low prices via UPS, DPD, GLS, PPL, TNT, TOPTRANS or FedEx.
When choosing a shipping company, our decision is based on:
- wide range of services
- possibility of shipment tracking
- approach to customers
Thanks to the cooperation with these partners and the huge volume of shipments that we place with them, you can take advantage of discounted shipping only with us and thus save a significant part of the original price of postage.
- UPS: United Parcel Service is an American global courier company. It deals with the delivery of packages and specializes in providing various specialized services in transport and logistics.
- DPD: Direct Parcel Distribution ships more than 4 million consignments a day and is one of the leading international courier service providers with more than 18,000 couriers.
- PPL: Originally a Czech company dealing with the express parcel and courier transport and transporting pallets of companies and individual orders. It currently operates through a network of more than 1,200 vehicles throughout the Czech Republic.
- GLS: The company has over 30,000 delivery trucks and ships to 41 European countries and 8 US countries. The company transported 584 million packages last year.
- TNT: The company operates across an international transport network in 200 countries/regions. They have direct flights from South America to cities in Europe, North America, and Asia. They offer European flights to China five times a week.
- DHL: It covers over 220 countries and territories. It has its air transportation and serves over 500 airports in Europe, Asia, the Pacific, the Americas, Africa, and the Middle East.
- TOPTRANS: In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Toptrans is one of the most reliable companies in providing express shipments and logistics solutions.
- FedEx: It offers next-day delivery in hundreds of cities and markets in Europe. It provides delivery to 220 countries/territories worldwide and operates air traffic at 46 airports.
- DB Schenker: With approximately 21,500 employees in 430 destinations, DB Schenker is a leader in European trucking. Within this network, it carries out 32,000 regular shipments every week.
- Raben: Raben is active in the Central and Eastern Europe region. It offers domestic, international and intermodal transport, storage, air, and sea transport.
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.