Do you work in a museum or a gallery? Are you organizing a trade fair, or are you an art lover and would like to send a painting or a work of art? Then, you’ve come to the right place. We will arrange the transport of works of art and paintings for you at reasonable prices.
How to send a picture or other valuable item
- We cooperate with major carriers such as TNT, UPS, TOPTRANS (and others).
- We will deliver your shipments to almost any destination in the world.
- We are aware that the transport of paintings requires a special approach. Put your images in our hands, and we will deliver them safely wherever you need them.
- If you send a painting or a work of art by a non-living author, proof of acquisition must be provided. The customs office may also request a certificate from the National Gallery in Prague.
- This type of shipment is usually very fragile. Paintings or other works of art must be wrapped very carefully to avoid damage.
How to pack paintings and works of art
- For packaging, get high-quality packaging material to prevent mechanical damage.
- For transport, it is best to use a cardboard box made of five-layer cardboard suitable for transporting paintings. This box is narrow, and it is easier to fix the transported pictures in it with the help of filling materials.
- Wrap the paintings in bubble wrap and fixing film, and reinforce with corrugated paperboard or cardboard. Special polystyrene profiles which prevent movement and protect the image from damage are also a good idea. Put the wrapped painting in the box.
More tips for shipping works of art
- To deliver paintings and works of art, we recommend using express services with the shortest possible delivery time.
- In the case of shipment to non-EU countries, we will arrange the customs formalities for you.
- You can track the shipment during transport to keep up to date on where it is located.
- You do not need to register with us; just fill out the order form.
Feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you more information.
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.