Do you work in a museum or a gallery? Are you organizing a trade fair, or are you an art lover and would like to send a painting or a work of art? Then, you’ve come to the right place. We will arrange the transport of works of art and paintings for you at reasonable prices.
How to send a picture or other valuable item
- We cooperate with major carriers such as TNT, UPS, TOPTRANS (and others).
- We will deliver your shipments to almost any destination in the world.
- We are aware that the transport of paintings requires a special approach. Put your images in our hands, and we will deliver them safely wherever you need them.
- If you send a painting or a work of art by a non-living author, proof of acquisition must be provided. The customs office may also request a certificate from the National Gallery in Prague.
- This type of shipment is usually very fragile. Paintings or other works of art must be wrapped very carefully to avoid damage.
How to pack paintings and works of art
- For packaging, get high-quality packaging material to prevent mechanical damage.
- It is best to use a cardboard box made of five-layer cardboard suitable for transporting paintings for transport. This box is narrow, and it is easier to fix the transported pictures in it with the help of filling materials.
- Wrap the paintings in bubble wrap and fixing film, and reinforce with corrugated paperboard or cardboard. Special polystyrene profiles which prevent movement and protect the image from damage are also a good idea. Put the wrapped painting in the box.
More tips for shipping works of art
- We recommend using express services with the shortest possible delivery time to deliver paintings and works of art.
- In the case of shipment to non-EU countries, we will arrange the customs formalities for you.
- You can track the shipment during transport to keep up to date on where it is located.
- You do not need to register with us; just fill out the order form.
Feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you more information.
Do you need advice?
Can't make the payment or do you have any other problem with your order? We're here for you.
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.