Shipping insurance for parcels
Find out the best way to ensure your shipment.
Send shipments with quality insurance
- Save money on insurance fees.
- Basic insurance up to EUR 91.54 is free of charge.
- Insurance up to EUR 38,461.54.
- Complex shipment protection throughout transportation.
- We guarantee reliable insurance at unbeatable prices.
Fees and insurance for domestic and international shipments
Insurance is free of charge up to € 91.54. We also charge 2 % of the sum insured (at least € 8.65) for shipments with a higher value. Insurance with us is easy and problem-free, thanks to our cooperation with the best carriers, such as UPS, TNT, DPD, and others. A package or pallet can be insured up to € 76 923.08 (the value varies according to the type of shipment).
How to insure a shipment?
Select the option “shipment insurance” in the order form in the section “additional services”. Then enter the amount for which you would like to insure your package in the special field.
Insurance for shipments outside the EU
We recommend insuring shipments outside the EU for the amount, equal to the value of the goods inside the package. It is necessary to provide an EORI number, which you can request at the customs office, for shipments with a value higher than € 961.54 (including postage cost). More information can be found on the website of the Customs Administration of the Czech Republic.
Insurance does not apply to:
- insufficiently packed shipments,
- shipping of prohibited goods,
- transportation of electronic devices without original packaging, such as TVs, mobile phones, computers, and other,
- damage caused by terrorism or natural disasters.
If you have further questions about insurance, please feel free to contact us.
Do you need advice?
Can't make the payment or do you have any other problem with your order? We're here for you.
+420 730 779 988 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.