Send shipments, including quality insurance
- Save money on insurance fees.
- Basic insurance up to 91.54 € is free.
- Insurance of one package or pallet up to EUR 38,461.54 €.
- Comprehensive shipment protection throughout transport.
- We guarantee reliable insurance at unbeatable prices.
Fees and insurance for domestic and international shipments
Insurance is free of charge up to the value of 91.54 €. For shipments with a higher value, we charge 2 % of the sum insured (at least 8.65 €). Insurance is easy and hassle-free with us thanks to our cooperation with the best carriers such as UPS, TNT, DPD, and others. One package or pallet can be insured up to 76 923.08 € (the value varies according to the type of shipment).
How to insure a shipment
In the order form in the section “additional services,” select the option “shipment insurance” and enter the amount for which you wish to insure the package in the appropriate field.
Insurance for shipments outside the EU
We recommend insuring shipments outside the EU for an amount equal to the value of the shipped goods. For these shipments with a value higher than 961.54 € (including postage), it is necessary to provide an EORI number, which you can request at the customs office. More information can be found on the website of the Customs Administration of the Czech Republic.
Insurance does not apply to:
- insufficiently packaged shipments,
- transport of prohibited items,
- transport of electronic devices without original packagings, such as televisions, mobile phones, computers, and other electronic devices,
- damage caused by terrorism or natural disasters.
If you have further questions about insurance, please feel free to contact us.
+420 608 380 388 Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.